We are looking for an experienced WAN Network Engineer for one of our global clients. This role is part of the Network Expertise & Innovation Team, based in Singapore. You will be responsible for Network Infrastructures, Solutions Evolution and Transformation projects. As an expert in WAN Network, you are also required to provide support in case of major or critical network incidents.
The ideal candidate would have a Degree in IT and has at least 5 years of experience with WAN and Optimization. It is highly preferable if they can understand the building blocks of the information system, application layers, servers, virtualization, Cloud, etc.
60% – Network Connectivity & Architect design
• Participate in Connectivity Transformation project
• Connectivity and Interconnection Roadmap Management in complex environment, involving Legacy Datacenters, Cloud Hybrid/AWS/AZURE, SaaS, SD-WAN, CDN,
• Migration or operation plan definition, validation and coordination
• Documentation realization and updates
• Maintenance in operational conditions (MRO) of Network infrastructures – Obsolescence, capacity and vulnerabilities management
• Configuration Audit and Continuous Improvement Plan management
40% – Level 3 Support
• Providing Level 3 Support on network and performance incidents – Users support
• Incidents and problems management: technical analysis, coordination in incident resolution, RCA
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or similar field from a reputable education institute
• At least 5 years of experience with WAN and Optimization
• Proficient with SD-WAN VeloCloud, MPLS, AWS Direct Connect, ExpressRoute, VPN
• Ability to work autonomously in a multinational matrix setup
• LAN/WIFI (Switching/Routing/Segmentation): Cisco, Cisco ACI and Meraki
• Filtering/VPN/IPS: Palo Alto, Checkpoint and Fortinet
• DDI: Efficient IP, Microsoft, F5, Route53
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.