A few of our global shipowner clients are looking to hire energetic and self-driven Vessel Operators to join their organizations. You will play a pivotal role in managing the day-to-day commercial operations of time-chartered vessels and ensuring the requirements of the Charter Parties are fulfilled. The ideal candidate would have at least 3 years of experiences working as a dry cargo, break-bulk or tanker vessel operator.
- Managing and ensuring that the voyages are performed in compliance with the relevant contracts with due consideration to the commercial strategy. Be responsible for maximising profit for each voyage.
- Voyage Pre-planning, Initial Voyage Planning and Execution, Post Voyage Activities
- Maintaining close communication with all stakeholders of the voyage, including charterers, ship masters, customers, brokers and etc.
- Monitoring of vessel movements for executing of activities including bunker planning, appointment & coordination with agents and obtaining necessary documentations.
- Ensuring highest quality of customer service (Tonnage and Cargo). Developing a close working relationship with the customer, understanding their business needs to exceed their expectations.
- Coordinating with the Legal and Insurance team to minimize risk and exposure. Ensuring that disputes and claims are settled in a timely and efficient manner.
- Minimum Degree (With Maritime preferred)
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in dry bulk, break-bulk or tanker vessels
- Good understanding of various shipping operations
- Experience in using Voyage Management System such as Softmar or Veson will be an advantage.
- Good organisation skills with ability to apply reasoning and judgment on critical issues.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.