Our client is an established local SME that supplies bunkers to cater to the growing energy markets in S.E.A. They are now looking for a proactive and energetic Trading Executive to join their growing team.
Their ideal candidate is someone who has an extrovert personality and has the passion for business development in the oil commodities and marine/shipping industry. He/she will possess a high aptitude in mathematics and data mining skills and is resilient, and possess the ability to function well in a high stress and fast-moving work environment.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Trading Executive is responsible to:
- Support daily purchases and sales of marine petroleum products.
- Acquire new business partners and to maintain good business development with exiting business partners.
- Manage customer portfolio with direct responsibility for negotiating and executing sales transaction from pre-sales to post- sales, providing solid customer service to our partners.
- Serve as key liaison person with internal departments and external partners to see through shipments.
- Furnish trading reports and calculate inventory costings reporting to the Management.
- Follow internal company strategies to build customer base and spearhead persistent marketing effort with the Manager.
- Keep abreast of market conditions and up-to-date pricing information by identifying customer needs, selecting appropriate information.
- An excellent communicator and negotiator, independent but also be a good team player.
- Enjoy working-on-the-go, with unregulated working hours.
- Willing to travel to meet business contacts, attends conferences and other industry related events as and when required.
- Having Maritime/ shipping experience will be an advantage
- Proactive, self-driven, meticulous, and highly organised
- Candidates with 1-2 years business development experience and fresh graduates with a can-do working attitude and strong interpersonal skills are welcome to apply