We are looking for an energetic Trade Executive for one of our global shipping clients. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the incumbent will help the team achieve the overall KPI to maximize revenue, liftings and profitability. The ideal candidate would have at least 1-2 years working experience in the container shipping or freight-forwarding industry, with pricing experience.
- Assist the Trade Manager in overall commercial activities of your assigned service.
- Assist both Regional and Head Offices in establishing pricing policy for Asia to your assigned area.
- Handle pricing and local tenders responses for defined services and Asia areas.
- Monitor and analyze vessel performance, loading factors, daily positions and allocation prepared by the Head Office and then take necessary actions.
- Monitor and analyze Agents’ weekly vessel profile and weekly performance.
- Maintain effective relationships with stakeholders, including international freight forwarders and agencies.
- Tertiary education or above, preferably in shipping, logistics management or business administration.
- 1-2 years working experience in container shipping / freight forwarding is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Excel – Vlookup and Pivot Table.
- Good knowledge on the shipping industry.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!