We are looking for an experienced Technical Superintendent for an established Ship Management Company to manage the company’s fleet of 3rd party vessels. The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years of shore-based experience as Technical Superintendent. He/she would possess a good working attitude and can work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Responsible to manage and ensure the safe, efficient and environment conscious operation of the vessels assigned.
- Ensure vessel/s comply with all relevant rules & regulations with special emphasis on the ISM code, the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standard as well as flag state, port state and the industry’s special requirements and regulations, and render support to ships as appropriate.
- Give support on matters related to technical operations as required & keep technical statistics.
- Attend to additional duties as decided during the annual employee dialogue.
- Analyse and respond to Undesired Events.
- Participate in evaluation of Shipboard management Systems Review.
- Arrange Management Reviews and ensure actions decided upon are implemented.
- Technical/maritime qualifications with seagoing experience as Chief Engineer with at least 2 years of shore-based experience.
- Good command of oral and written English.
- Good interpersonal skills in order to develop close relationships with shipboard staff, vessel owners, charterers as well as internal and external support functions.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.