We are looking for a Technical Services Executive for one of our global shipping clients. The incumbent will need to ensure that the fleet communications and navigation equipment are in good working conditions to achieve safe and efficient voyage. The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years’ relevant experiences and a flair for numbers.
- To follow up all vessels faulty Navigation Equipment and Projects through daily messages and seek instruction from superintendent to arrange repair, to get spare parts etc.
- To co-ordinate with Technical Superintendent and Technical Executives.
- Checking of invoices and seek signature for approval from Manager Fleet Shipboard Electronics.
- Track performance of the equipment and Projects as directed by Manager.
- Keeping and filing of documents, preparing various database of Radio Navigational equipment and Projects for Analysis.
- Weekly report to be prepared and submitted to Manager.
- Commission / De-commission of the new takeover vessel / vessel sold to be followed up.
- Diploma in Electronic Engineering preferred or Marine Engineering
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in the marine industry
- Experience in ship navigational equipment preferred
- Basic IT knowledge, e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Email
- Good communication skills – spoken and written English
- Flair for numbers
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!