We are looking for an energetic and self-driven Vessel Operator, tankers for one of our global shipping clients. The ideal candidate would have at least one to two years of experiences working as a tanker vessel operator.
- Ensure cargo transportation as per contact with efficient turnaround of vessel
- Efficient stowage plan to optimize tank utilization, compliance of regulations and procedure for vessel’s safe operation, compliance of statutory regulations and coordination with chartering
- Prepare monthly, yearly and any other periodical result when required
- Prepare and forward voyage instruction to vessel
- Appoint agent and coordinate to ensure smooth turnaround
- Monitor B/L status, issuance, chase, and collection for cargo release
- Ensure sufficient bunker on board & input operational data in System
- Monitor vessel performance and feedback to GM / Manager
- Maintain close relationship with Charterers and Brokers
- Coordinate with vessel master / manager in the event of a marine incident
- Report and coordinate claims but not limited to cargo shortage/contamination
- Conduct vessels visit to improve rapport with officer/crew and feedback observation on board
- Diploma holder and above.
- Must have at least 3 years relevant working experience in the shipping industry.
- Good communication skills – spoken and written English.
- Ability to work under pressure & an independent and team player.
- Willing to learn and has a sense of urgency.
- Good corporate culture and 5-day work week (Town area).
- Flexible work from home arrangements
- Good employees’ benefits and competitive remuneration package.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.