We are looking for an experienced and proactive Talent Management Manager to assess, identify and design and drive talent management strategies and initiatives for one of our global shipping clients. He/she will engage the HRBPs and the functional head of departments to establish and implement talent management programs that aim to attract, develop, retain, measure and manage the company’s global talent pool so as to fulfil both immediate and long-term talent needs.
The ideal candidate would have at least 3 years of exposure in a regional or global talent management setting and has proven track record in initiating and executing talent management strategies and programs.
Talent & Performance Management
- Partner with HRBPs to initiate, build and execute Talent Management programs
- Partner with Talent Development Manager and Functional Heads to co-design and drive Talent Management related programs execution as ONE Team
- Identify, build, and implement solutions to address key Talent Gaps needed to accelerate Talent pipeline and bench strength for key, critical and hard-to-fill roles.
- Lead implementation of key Talent processes including Performance Management and Talent Reviews
- Collaborate with Talent Development Manager to co-design leadership development and technical competencies program for the company’s Hi-Po.
- Coordinate, facilitate and engage Hi-Po in Leadership Potential Assessments
- Manage the Early Talent initiative programs such as Management Trainee Program, Scholarship and Internship Programs with Functional Heads and HRBPs at the global level.
- Support Head of Talent and Organisation Development in workforce and succession planning
- Any other responsibilities might be assigned as required
- Generate and perform data analysis on Talent demographics using visualisation tool to influence talent decisions
- Support and monitor Individual Development Plan of Hi-Potential and Senior Leaders
- Manage Performance Management and Talent Review processes in a complex matrix organisation
- Manage & coordinate management trainees and internship programs
- Develop and execute all change management efforts partnering with key stakeholders, HRBPs and other resources as needed
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Degree holder in HRM, Organization Development or relevant disciplines preferred.
- Minimum 6 years of experience with at least 3 years of exposure in a regional or global talent management setting
- Track record in initiating and executing Talent Management strategies and programs that deliver short- and long-term business impact
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, partner and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organisation as well as ability to operate well within a high performing team
- Experience in a globally matrixed environment and ability to operate with a sense of urgency
- Certified or experience in using High Potential Assessments, Early Career Candidate Selection tools and assessment centres (Korn Ferry, DDI, SHL etc)
- Excellent written, oral, and positive influential interpersonal skills required
- Proficiency in Office products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Power BI
- Competitive salary remuneration package
- 5-day work week & attractive staff benefits
- Centralized work location
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.