We are looking for a proactive Talent Acquisition Specialist for one of our global shipping clients. As part of the HR team, the incumbent will be responsible for the end-to-end HR portfolio in both the Singapore and regional office. You can expect to work closely with the hiring managers to support and provide effective recruitment solutions.
The ideal candidate would have at least 4-5 years of relevant experience and has good communication and interpersonal skills. Candidates from agencies and/or in-house talent acquisition experience are welcome to apply.
- Support recruiting activities through to successful hire with a strong focus on direct, candidate identification and sourcing of talent
- Shortlist candidates, arrange and conduct interviews with hiring managers
- Ensure appropriately qualified employees are attracted and recruited to meet the company’s business needs. Source for candidates with good company & culture fit to minimize turnover
- Partner with Hiring Managers to assess talent needs and provide expertise and guidance.
- Oversee offers of employment, contracts and agreements
- Improving cost efficiency via increasing proportion of in-house recruitment, and further developing employee recommendation schemes
Key Qualifications & Skills
- Business Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- 4-5 years HR experience in talent acquisition
- Talent acquisition experience in digital field will be preferred
- Some understanding of current local HR legislation and HR best practice
- Well-developed communication (both oral and written), interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
- Good command level of English
- A high level of integrity and confidentiality with high professional standards
- Outstanding relationship building skills and a team orientated approach
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.