We are looking for an experienced & proactive System Engineer for one of our global shipping clients. The successful candidate will work with the Network, Security and Software Development team to ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures comply with internal and external standards and security requirements. The ideal candidate would have at least 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Perform day-to-day operational functions in support of the Microsoft 365 environment. Serve as a Microsoft 365 administrator and subject matter expert (SME), managing and maintaining the M365 infrastructure, applications, and related technologies.
- Perform system administration duties in Hybrid cloud environment; Hyper-V/VMware virtualization, Microsoft Windows server, Microsoft Azure Cloud and Microsoft SQL.
- Monitor and ensure optimal system performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible
- solutions, and ensure system’s availability and reliability in Production environment.
- Perform system patching and ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Perform data management and backup duties for both on-premise and cloud systems and applications.
- Assist with Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Test (VAPT) and IT audit exercise with security team members and external vendors.
- Involve in the planning and execution of annual IT DR drills.
- Provide escalation support per request from various sources; investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Participate in on-call escalation rotations for 24x7x365 support. Evening, overnight, weekend, holiday, and on-call work may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Microsoft 365 Administrator (MS-10x) certification is preferred.
- Microsoft Azure Administrator (AZ-104) certification is a plus.
- Microsoft Certified Windows Server Hybrid Administrator Associate (AZ-80x) is an advantage.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a System Engineer.
- Mid to senior level exposure with Azure, Active Directory, Intune, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, Exchange online and other Microsoft 365 product suites.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, Hyper-V virtualization and databases.
- Solid understanding of cybersecurity principles including conditional access and cloud application security.
- Familiar with backup tools like Commvault, Azure Backup.
- Proficient in Microsoft Visio and documentation.
- Proficiency in PowerShell, Azure CLI, and other scripting languages.
- Basic knowledge of networking & security concepts.
- UK MNC, good corporate culture and 5-day work week (centralized location).
- With AWS and good performance bonus.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.