We are looking for a Strategy Planning Executive for one of our global shipping clients. The candidate will be responsible to work with Senior Leadership Team to establish clear charters and delegated authority levels for all steering committees and facilitate them. The ideal candidate would have a Degree in Business Administration or related discipline with minimum 3 years relevant experience. Experience with consultancy firms is preferred.
- Work with Finance Director, Managing Director and Senior Leadership Team to establish clear charters and delegated authority levels for each of the company’s Shipping’s revamped steering committees
- Facilitate each of the steering committee meetings in a consistent manner
- Oversee the successful escalation of decisions to the Executive Committee, and conversely the cascading of key messages from the Executive Committee.
- Establish and actively maintain a rolling annual calendar of key business events to minimize clashes and ensure a focus on strategic priorities
- Own the planning and facilitation of quarterly senior leadership team meetings (to be held in Singapore apart from one occasion per year)
- Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Good organization, presentation and planning skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!