We are now looking for an experienced and proactive Software Engineer for a client who is one of the leading suppliers of integrated automated technology, software and services to optimize the supply chain.
The ideal candidate would have the strong knowledge of relational databases (MSSQL) and has at least 4 years of .NET C# programming experience. He/ She will work and interact closely with team lead or project manager of assigned projects, customers, customer service team and pre-sales/sales team.
Key objectives include meeting time schedules agreed with team leaders and project managers, provide technical expertise and leadership to project managers and provide second level support of installed systems.
- Be part of a team designing, documenting, developing and delivering software products, specifically responsible for the following as appropriated by the Team Leader or Project Manager for that project:
- Developing .NET C# software modules
- Unit Test specification using test driven development (TDD)
- Writing complex SQL Server queries and stored procedures with high performance
- Functional and Interface Specifications
- Integration of software components into warehouse systems
- Attending site during software commissioning phases to ensure that integration testing and site acceptance testing is completed
- Site Test Specification/Reports
- Take a lead role in software documentation, development, configuration and testing on assigned projects
- Participate in reviews (document, design, functionality and code reviews)
- Agree time schedules for work with Team Leaders and Project Managers and meet these schedules
- Actively contribute to the improvement of software development processes
- Training customers and key users on installed applications
Formulate system configurations and designs to meet requirements agreed with the Team Leader,
Project Manager and Software Engineering Manager
- Implement/configure/test software systems according to designs agreed with the Team Leader, Project Manager and Software Engineering Manager
· Bachelor degree qualifications in Software or Computer Engineering
· Minimum 4 years of .NET C# programming experience
· Strong knowledge of relational databases (MSSQL)
· Knowledge of design patterns including Singleton, MVVM, Event Driven
· Knowledge of Microservices and XML serialization
· Knowledge of Delphi/C++/PowerShell will be advantageous
· Possesses a SCRUM master certification or Microsoft Accreditations will be advantageous
· Extensive experience in design techniques and tools as used in Software Development
· Enthusiasm for .Net software development and innovation
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to travel occasionally
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.