We are looking for an experienced Treasury Analyst for one of our global shipping clients. He/she would support the Treasury team in some of the treasury functions including but not limited to cash flow management, financial risk monitoring and assist in general day-to-day banking relations and treasury tasks etc.
The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years of treasury operations background and has prior experience in managing bank relations, cash and loan management, interest rate and FX derivatives.
Job Accountabilities/Key Responsibilities
- Cash flow management: forecast cash flow positions and make available funds for short-term investments or capital payments
- Lead development of the corporate risk excel file for strategic purposes, projecting Group’s financial performance in various scenarios
- Monitor current outstanding & future debt positions to ensure that loan covenants are met and timely repayments of loan interest and principal are made.
- Manage f/x risk and assist the Manager in the use of hedging products to mitigate other financial risks, including but not limited to interest rate risk
- Update and administer treasury policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities
- Manage and enhance Enterprise-wide Risk Management process and report
- Monitor and advise on FFA and bunker exposures and risks
- Liaise and manage general day-to-day banking relations & treasury tasks
- Assist in corporate and other loan documentation, bank account opening requirements, board papers and vessel deliveries
- Keep up-to-date with the fleet of vessels, their contract & rate terms, and overall business plans.
- Assist the Manager and CFO on financial analysis and projects, including building financial models and accessing value of potential investments in the shipping space
Qualifications & Experience
- A Degree in Accountancy, Finance or Economics.
- 2 – 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in the Treasury field. Job title and compensation will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Prior experience in managing bank relations, cash and loan management, interest rate and FX derivatives preferred.
- 5-day work week
- Location: Centralised
- MNC Culture, nice manager and good working environment
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!