We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Developer (C#.Net)/ Team lead for a leading Maritime service provider. The Senior Software Developer will be responsible for maintaining the current system with the business model and coordinating with external vendors for various projects. The ideal candidate would have at least 8 years of relevant working experience in the maritime/ offshore industries and have good experience with a variety of development methodologies (i.e. .Net, VB, SQL, JAVA, etc.).
- Manage communications and working relationships between IT and other departments within the organization as well as multiple outside IT service providers
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate policies and procedures for all areas of information technology to assure data accuracy, security, legal and regulatory compliance; assure compliance with Standard
- Operating Procedures (SOPs) from the company’s group.
- Implement, maintain, and ensure maximum uptime for IT systems and user support
- Ensure security of information technology assets, data, network access, and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational growth
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop and maintain an IT roadmap (R&D through Commercialization)
- Manage annual IT budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Develop requirements, outlines, budgets, and schedules for information technology projects
- Oversee all phases of projects from conception to completion, serve as the technical lead or project manager for system implementation projects
- Drive the development team with .NET technology stack, Rational Unified Process development, System configuration management
- Bring consistency to project execution and life cycle management of systems
- Bachelor’s degree or above major in Information Technology or Equivalent
- Have business knowledge and experience for marine service
- Strong background in IT and experience over 8 years; Have business-related knowledge background and understand business processes
- Have teamwork spirit; good communication and presentation skills and able to communicate with clients confidently
- Must have excellent knowledge of C#.Net and MS stack (API, Web Services)
- Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Office Suite, .NET Framework, Visual Studio, SQL Server 2012 or Higher, Analytical Tools like Tableau / Microsoft Power BI
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.