We are looking for an experienced and proactive Senior Scrum Master for a global shipowner MNC. The position requires working closely with product owners and scrum teams to modernize the company’s systems and improve their competitiveness in the shipping industry. The Senior Scrum Master will report to the Application Manager and act as a chapter lead for other Scrum Masters while coaching Agile best practices across the program. The ideal candidate is expected to possess excellent communication skills, be a team player, self-starter, and have a deep sense of ownership and accountability for transformation outcomes and objectives.
- Controlling and analyzing the project delivery process.
- Leading and facilitating Agile ceremonies to drive effective and consistent outcomes.
- Coaching and guiding Team members on Agile principles, processes, behaviors as required.
- Supporting Feature Team members on collaborations and anticipating obstacles.
- Facilitating brainstorming on how to resolve obstacles.
- Identifying opportunities for the Feature Team to continuously improve upon.
- Supporting the Feature Team to measure and consistently track progress.
- Preparing and assisting with communication to all levels of management, on behalf of the Team.
- Bachelor’s degree (IT or Engineering) or equivalent
- Certified in PM accreditations (e.g., Prince, PMBOK, PMI), Certifications in Agile (e.g., SCM, SAFE)
- Certifications in Change Management (e.g., PROSCI)
- Azure/MS Certified Solutions Architect (desirable)
- More than 7 years’ experience as a Scrum Master and 3-5 years agile coaching experience.
- Experience in running multiple scrum teams at a time in groups of more than 20 people.
- 5 years’ experience working in software delivery showing an affinity to technical understanding.
- Experience in creating business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions.
- Experience in operating models, enterprise architecture, and/or process transformation.
- Deep experience in delivery within a programme management and/or agile at scale environment.
- Experience working as part of a release train.
- Has been responsible for delivery of value to an end user.
- Has experience working in more than one industry or as a consultant (rather than in industry)
- Experience running implementing change (change management)
- Experience managing complex software development projects/programmes.
- Experience with clients in at least 2 of Logistics, Financial services, FMCG, Supply Chain, Telecommunications, media, or technology industries.
- UK MNC, good corporate culture and 5-day work week (Centralized location)
- With AWS and variable bonus
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding