We are looking for an experienced Senior Sales Manager for one of the leading suppliers of integrated automated technology, software, and services to optimize the Supply Chain industry. The Senior Sales Manager is responsible to identify, develop, generate, and maintain customer prospects in the assigned market segments so as to achieve annual sales, gross margin, and growth targets.
The ideal candidate should have at least 8 to 10 years of relevant sales and business development hands-on experience in securing and managing multimillion dollar complex solution contracts with successful track record of contract closure and consistent achievements of sales targets.
- Identify, develop, and maintain prospects of sufficient quality and quantity to achieve sales, gross margin, and growth targets.
- Lead and manage the consultative selling process to successful closure from enquiry to solution development to contract negotiation and handover to operations.
- Monitor, manage and update prospects lists and provide regular reporting and information for new business forecasts.
- Leadership and management of sales staff and partners, including recruitment.
- Work with the leadership team to develop and implement strategic business plans.
- Management of customers and their expectations through the sales process, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Systematically plan strategies and actions to win.
- Facilitate and lead customer meetings and workshops.
- Co-ordinate the solution development process and preparation of concept drawings, presentations, costs, and proposals.
- Ensure solutions are aligned with customer’s requirements, achieve the desired outcomes and are commercially viable for the customer.
- Ensure proper solution and proposal reviews are conducted with all key stakeholders (including commercial, technical and operations).
- Ensure a timely response to all customer enquiries.
- Exercise sound commercial judgment.
- Liaise internally with other Dematic departments, divisions, and businesses.
- Identify opportunities for other Dematic divisions.
- Attachment of customers to Service Contracts.
- Keep abreast of new products, technologies & solutions.
- Participate in marketing exhibitions and industry events.
- Develop a solid network of customers and industry contacts.
- Provide market and competitor intelligence.
- Tertiary Qualified in an engineering or scientific discipline.
- Experienced and skilled in multimillion dollar complex solution selling with successful track record of contract closure and consistent achievement of sales targets.
- Skilled in developing and maintaining strong relationships and in account management.
- Ability to engage with and influence customers at all levels including C-Level Management
- Ability to lead and develop a team, manage others, and drive results.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Strong numerical skills and understanding of financial outcomes.
- Strong negotiation skills and commercial acumen.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet critical deadlines.
- Industry product and application knowledge in Automation and/or Logistics.
- Problem Solver with ability to think laterally and demonstrate initiative.
- Ability to understand and explain technical concepts, solutions, and value propositions.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude with a high level of commitment and determination.
- Experience interacting across a multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural team.
- Customer Service and satisfaction mindset.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Ability to travel regularly.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.