We are looking for an experienced Senior Sales Manager for one of our clients who is a global leader in power generation and uninterrupted power supply (UPS). The candidate is expected to build and develop new business for their UPS business in their designated market segment. He/ she will lead a team of Sales Managers and is responsible for developing GTM sales strategies and generate new business to meet the UPS annual order target.
- Owns the achievement of the company’s UPS annual order target for their allocated market segment;
- Actively drives the UPS sales funnel, working autonomously to identify and maximize opportunities;
- Supports the company’s contract engineers during the post-sale implementation and hand-over process;
- Establishes new, and maintains existing, strong long-term relationships with customers for UPS business through regular close contact account management utilizing face-to-face meetings, telephone & email communication. It is anticipated regular face-to-face contact of >70% will be required;
- Manages and interprets customer requirements and delivers customer quotations to understand, anticipate and exceed their needs for UPS;
- Persuades customers that UPS & service will best satisfy their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery;
- Negotiates and closes sales by agreeing terms and conditions to meet both customer and company needs;
- Responsible for representing the UPS product/service to customers through the development and delivery of technical presentations, product demonstrations and training; and at field events such as seminars, conferences, exhibitions etc:
- Responds to functional and technical elements of customer enquiries, RFIs/RFPs, ITTs etc;
- Maintains a rolling 3 monthly forecast pipeline of opportunities based on knowledge of market potentials, sales trends, competitors, economic conditions etc;
- Acts as the ‘Voice of the Customer’ for UPS business within the company; conveying customer requirements and needs internally to UPS Operation, Service, Finance, Hardware/Service Sales teams and with external suppliers; and works closely with these teams/suppliers to deliver solutions to exceed customers’ needs and requirements;
- Works with the Marketing team in the development of UPS sales collateral, advertising, sales/marketing campaigns etc;
Education and Experience Required
- Degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 5 years of relevant managerial experience
- 5+ years proven sales track record of UPS and strong technical expertise of UPS;
- Strong understanding of the Singapore UPS market;
- Strong established relationships with End-Users, Consultants & Contractors in their designated region
- Sales Target Driven, strong team player and communicator;
- Self motivated and results driven with the ability to manage multiple tasks within a pressurized environment;
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, maintaining excellent relationships with key contacts both internally & externally.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank your for your understanding!