Our client is one of the leading ship owner companies. We are now looking for an experienced Senior Manager (Infrastructure) to be part of their global IT department. As a senior management member of the Global IT function, the candidate is responsible for defining the broad technology strategy (On-Prem and Azure), develop roadmap and architecture that supports the businesses and IT needs, as well as deliver the highest quality service alongside with other managers.
He/She is responsible for the day-to-day operations of managing On-Prem and Azure Cloud Services including monitoring cloud operations and services, reviewing and maintaining strategies related to Cloud Infrastructure and Cloud Services throughout the enterprise ensuring all performance, costs and security are closely managed. The ideal candidate would have at least 10 years’ experience in Information Technology management for medium to large organizations;
- As a member of the enterprise architecture management, the candidate will be the overall owner of the architecture for the on-prem and cloud infrastructure architecture;
- Collaborate and support with the rest of the IT Functions (PMO, Apps, Architecture, Security & Vessel) on operational and projects/program requirements to deliver the best outcome for business;
- One of the key stakeholders to the overall Incident Response (IR), Disaster Recovery (DR) and Business Continuity (BCP);
- Oversee the 24*7 operation that support offices globally;
- Deliver high quality, innovative, cost effective and secure IT infrastructure (On Prem & Azure) across all subsidiaries globally in support of the corporate business strategy;
- Have broad knowledge of both On-Prem and Azure technologies and Vendor Solution Platforms (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, etc);
- Responsible for ensuring efficient operations of Data Centre, Physical and Cloud Infrastructure (IaaS, SaaS, DraaS, etc) Network Infrastructure, End-Point, IT & CyberSecurity related technologies globally (MS ESM, MDM, etc) in accordance with ISO270001 standards;
- Drive technology standards through adoption of best practices / SOPs, ITIL standards and Cloud Frameworks;
- Evaluate state-of-the-art third-party IT solutions/products and recommend to the company in order to improve business agility and ease IT maintenance and management efforts.
- Build up global asset management capability including software license management that can be extended across all subsidiaries & entities;
- Lead and build a high-performance team of internal IT resources (EUC, System Engineering, Network, etc) that supports the internal IT initiatives and business expectations;
- Experienced with vendors management (Product, Managed Services, Platforms, etc) from proposal phase through operational implementation to ensure high quality deliveries;
- Drive adherence to Cloud best practices and standards, advocate constant collaboration of DevOps and SRE to improve Cloud agility and performance.
• Min. Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science and/or Information Systems Management
- At least 10 years’ experience in Information Technology management for medium to large organizations;
- Min. 3 years or more managing Cloud operations and min. 5 years or more in building and leading a high-performance team;
- Prior experience is required in implementing, deploying and/or maintaining / troubleshooting largescale, real-time, high availability critical systems that operate on a 24/7 basic;
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) and/or Azure Fundamentals or Azure Architect certified
(preferred but not a must);
- In-depth knowledge with IT infrastructure technology solutions such as:-
- Window Servers,
- Storage o Network product and devices
- CyberSecurity (M365 ESM, MDM, EDR, XDR, etc),
- End-User Computing devices (desktop/laptop/printers/IP Phones, mobile devices)
- Azure Cloud
- Familiar with Agile Principles, or possess Agile certifications such as Agile Fundamentals, Agile Team Facilitation, SCRUM Master.
- Keen interest in and understanding of new technologies and how these can support the business strategy. Knowledge of industry best practices;
- Familiar and experienced with latest cloud-based infrastructure and cybersecurity technology solution;
- Experienced with managing deployment, support, and drive change management of Microsoft 365 suite of product;
- Experienced in dealing with senior business stakeholders;
- Experienced with managing IT teams and vendors from offices globally;
- Experienced migrating workloads to Cloud and operating Cloud Native applications;
- Able to “roll up the sleeves” to work alongside with team members when needed.
- Excellent communication skills and prior experience presenting technical and management level presentations;
- You will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior IT and Business management teams;
- Ability to inspire and develop team members towards best-in-class service and technical standards;
- Ability to travel overseas
- UK MNC and good corporate culture
- 5-day work week (Centralised location)
- Budget: Base Salary + AWS + Attractive Performance Bonus
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!