We are looking for an experienced Senior/ IT Support Specialist for one of our global shipping clients to provide 24x7x365 technical support to all their global offices and affiliates. This position serves as the first point of contact for users for any IT issues. The ideal candidate is a team player with strong communication skills and has a with a can-do attitude.
- Manage daily operations of the IT service desk, supervising the service desk team, representing the team to other stakeholders, and helping to ensure that the IT service desk is constantly developing and improving.
- Analyze performance of IT service desk activities and documented resolutions, identify problem areas, devise, and deliver solutions to enhance quality of service and to prevent future problems.
- Provide onsite or remote user support for laptops, corporate mobile phones, business applications, and other devices (e.g., multi-Function printer/copier) in the offices.
- Proactively monitor IT infrastructure performance and suggest improvement plans.
- Manage vendors and assist with IT procurement.
- Responsible for asset management and assist with accurate IT inventory tracking.
- Responsible for monitoring tickets in the IT Service Desk system and ensuring compliance to SLA.
- Conduct ad-hoc training to end users and junior IT support engineers.
- Able to do 24×7 standby on rotation basis and provide after-business hours support for urgent escalation from Singapore or regional offices.
- Diploma or Bachelor in IT/Computing.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT industry; proven work experience as a technical support engineer and demonstrated progressive experience in the supervision of an IT support team.
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft 365 suite of products, Microsoft Azure Cloud, Networking and Unified communications/collaboration.
- Familiar with IT service desk system such as FreshService, ServiceNOW.
- Microsoft 365 Administrator, MCSA/MCSE, CCNA, ITIL v4 Foundation certification will have an
- Hands-on and strong desktop troubleshooting skills with some level of knowledge on supporting server, cloud, SaaS, network, and security devices.
- Proven track record of developing and providing Service Level Agreements and IT service desk
• UK MNC, good corporate culture and 5-day work week (Centralized location).
• With AWS and variable bonus.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.