We are looking for an experienced and Senior IT Business Application Manager for one of our global shipping clients. The ideal candidate will have 5 years of IT project management experience and is able to explain technical IT terms in Japanese fluently with their IT vendors which are based in Japan. Having a Certificate in Project Management Professional or PRINCE 2, experience in accounting system implementation and experience working in shipping industry will be an advantage.
- Support General Manager when making decision in IT Application team
- Manage IT application team located in several countries (Singapore, Japan, Copenhagen)
- Lead and manage for several on-going projects (BI Project, RPA Project, Accounting System Implementation Project etc.)
- Discover and launch new IT projects that utilize state-of-art technology
- Degree in IT (Minimum Diploma in IT, but strongly prefer Degree)
- 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience, prefer experience in shipping company but not compulsory
- Minimum 10 years’ IT system development or system support experiences
– For developing experience – In house or vendor are both acceptable
– For support and maintenance – In house is preferred but vendor/ consultant is also acceptable
Benefits & Remuneration
- Permanent role: Gross Monthly Salary: Up to S$10K
- Centralized location and good working environment
- Good employee benefits for self as well as dependents
- 5-day work week (Official work hours: 9am to 5.30pm)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.