We are looking for Senior Analyst, Fleet Optimisation for a global shipping client. This role is responsible for supporting the overall fleets vessel performance, efficiency, and optimization for the company’s owned fleet of vessels including ships on time charter. The ideal candidate will have a minimum 3 years of experience in similar field and/or experience with software/service provider.
- Monitor and analyse performance data of vessels as subject-matter expert.
- Assist in the implementation and monitoring KPIs for energy efficiency / optimization.
- Assist in fleet’s compliance with the Emission regulatory directives.
- Assist in data collection, verification, submission of IMO DCS, EU MRV and other declarations to flag and port states.
- Support the periodic (monthly, quarterly etc) fleet performance reporting and ad-hoc case studies for management or customers.
- Assist in the implementation of company objectives of fuel efficiency, vessel performance monitoring, CO2 reduction, monetize.
- Assist in techno-economic evaluation of new green technologies and retrofitting projects implemented on fleet ships.
- Assist in the implementation of systems for daily monitoring of noon reports and identify poor performers & liaise with Fleet managers for corrective actions.
- Coordinate and collaborate with technology providers for performance services or investigations, i.e., hull condition analysis, voyage optimization solutions.
- Maintain internal records and assist on establishing and reinforcing internal process that aim to improve vessel performance management.
Qualifications / Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering, with strong understanding of shipping.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar field and/or experience with software/service provider.
- Project management skills and software engineering literacy.
- Familiar with international shipping Regulations, especially about GHG emissions and energy efficiency.
- Operating knowledge of various Performance or Analytics software platforms.
- Strong analytical skills (with research-oriented approach) and the ability to translate data into useful analytics.
- Critical thinking and drive to explore an emerging field that involves.
- Committed and responsible in meeting deadlines with excellent time management skills
- Independent, outcome driven, organized and resourceful.
- Good communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills and can work efficiently with multicultural teams.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.