Senior Financial Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst for one of our global shipping clients. The candidate will assist the Senior Finance Manager in evaluating strategic investments that includes mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and capital budgeting projects. He/she will also manage investment post-mortem analysis for senior management and board reviews.
- Supervise and analyze potential mergers and acquisitions/joint ventures and major capital investments, analyze its financial impact on business and ensure best practices in same.
- Perform research on various companies / projects and manage all development information.
- Identify any accounting and reporting issues and analyze impact on business.
- Coordinate with commercial team and recommend revenue growth and cost measures.
- Develop financial models and provide appropriate recommendations and feedback.
- Develop and classify various strategies and synthesize various methods into system.
- Manage effective development and execution of various negotiation strategies.
- Manage and upgrade various integration network plans and identify key growth factors.
- Prepare all process documents and provide excellent internal controls on network and completion of project / investments.
- Conduct post-mortem analysis of historical investments, evaluating actual performances against approved business case assumptions
- Monitor all other specially design projects as per requirement.
- Review various financial and operating reports and participate in monthly forecasts.
- Coordinate with various departments on transactions as Project Lead.
- Participate in due diligence exercise
- Develop and maintain professional communication with executive team and prepare reports to be submitted to management and the Board.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned.
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance or equivalent
- Qualified Accountant (CA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Minimum seven years of experience in commercial accounting or finance roles with at least 5 years of financial analyst experience
- Shipping experience preferred and having audit experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of all IFRS/SFRS including recent developments in revenue, leases, impairment
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite specifically Excel. MS Power BI knowledge a bonus
- Working knowledge SAP system required
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!