One of our global ship owner clients is looking to hire an energetic and self-driven Senior/Chartering Executive (Chemical Tankers) to join their team. The ideal candidate would have at least one to two years of experiences working as a Chartering Executive or as an Operations Executive for oil/chemical tankers. He/she is an excellent communicator, a negotiator and is a good team player.
- Negotiation of COA renewal
- Voyage data input
- Settlement of outstanding demurrage and management of outstanding accounts
- Customer Service
- Market research
- Charterers’ credit research
- Conclude voyage contracts including Contracts of Affreightment (COA), Spot and others
- Schedule and manage vessel voyage programs
- Update vessel’s itinerary for charterer/ broker
- Budget management
- Make voyage estimations and weekly/ monthly report
- Management of outstanding B/L, LOI
- Minimum Diploma but degree in Maritime will have an advantage
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in tanker operations or chartering but Chemical tanker Operations and Chartering is strongly preferred
- Driven, self-starter and a good communicator
Working Days and Hours: 5-day work week: 9am to 5.30pm
Remuneration and Benefits:
- For Senior Chartering Executive’s role: Up to S$6000/month with AWS and Variable Bonus
- For Chartering Executive’s role: Up to $4,000/month with AWS and Variable Bonus for those with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.