We are looking for a Senior Channel Marketing Specialist for a global client who is expanding their APAC channel marketing team. The Senior Channel Marketing Specialist will be responsible for building scalable marketing campaigns, communications strategies and incentive programs to/with/through our Partner community. More specifically you will roll-out integrated Partner campaigns and programs, online and offline, against an annual and quarterly plan and budget, working closely with Channel Sales, and regional and corporate marketing teams.
The ideal candidate would have at least 5 years of Partner field marketing or channel marketing experience and has proven track record delivering strong marketing results that accelerate Partner revenue growth. Having PRM experience is a plus.
- Collaborate with APAC channel sales, MSS Partners, Distributors, GSIs, Sis and Alliance partners to develop and implement marketing plans and program to drive awareness and demand generation of the company’s offerings
- Measure campaign impact through SFDC reporting, evaluate Channel campaign ROI, and present recommendations for improvement
- Develop strong relationships with partners’ marketing teams to drive key marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with the Global Partner Program team to ensure timely and relevant updates about the company’s products, launches, and updates is communicated to partners
- Work with strategic alliance partners and channel team to drive joint GTM plans to include key initiatives such as joint webinars, messaging and collateral.
- Collaborate with other marketing teammates to ensure our channel partners are considered in every program and campaign we run
- Build strong relationships with Partners, create marketing plans with key Partners, while ensuring all Partners are informed, engaged and excited about product offerings, brand and collaboration
- Develop regional programs to drive partner-sourced pipeline
- Execute partner event related logistics for webinars, executive roundtables, trade shows and conferences
- Manage distribution of partner promotional items & manage translations of partner content
- Minimum of 5+ years Partner field marketing or channel marketing experience
- Familiar with different types of partners and routes to market
- Track record delivering strong marketing results that accelerate Partner revenue growth
- Strong project management skills & ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously, and communicate effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to coordinate across multiple departments
- Results-oriented with experience using qualitative and quantitative metrics with a focus on revenue, conversion, sales, and other marketing goals
- Experience with SaaS, or security software company is preferred
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your understanding.