Our client is one of the leading ship-owning companies. We are looking for an experienced and proactive Scrum Master to be part of their IT department. This position will report to the Application Manager, and he/she will work closely with product owners and scrum teams to modernize the company’s systems and improve their competitiveness in the shipping industry.
- Controlling and analyzing the project delivery process.
- Leading and facilitating Agile ceremonies to drive effective and consistent outcome.
- Coaching and guiding Team members on Agile principles, processes, behaviors as required.
- Supporting Feature Team members on collaborations and anticipating obstacles.
- Facilitating brainstorming on how to resolve obstacles.
- Identifying opportunities for the Feature Team to continuously improve upon.
- Supporting the Feature Team to measure and consistently track progress.
- Preparing and assisting with communication to all levels of management, on behalf of the Team.
- Bachelor’s degree (IT or Engineering) or equivalent
- Certified in PM accreditations (e.g., Prince, PMBOK, PMI)
- Certifications in Agile (e.g., SCM, SAFE)
- Certifications in Change Management (e.g., PROSCI)
- Azure/MS Certified Solutions Architect (desirable)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in running one or two scrum teams at a time.
- 2+ years’ experience working on software delivery showing an affinity to technical understanding.
- Experience in creating business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions.
- Deep experience in delivery within a programme management and/or agile at scale environment.
- Has been accountable for the delivery of value to a programme.
- Experience in facilitating groups of less than 10 people.
- Experience managing complex software development projects/programmes.
- Experience with clients in at least 1 of Logistics, Supply Chain, or technology industries.
- Fluency in English spoken and written.
- UK MNC, good corporate culture and 5-day work week (Centralized location).
- With AWS and variable bonus.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.