Our client is one of the leading ship-owner companies. We are looking for an experienced and result-oriented SAP Solution Analyst to be part of their Finance department. The ideal candidate reports to the Senior Solution Architect / Finance Controller and is responsible to work with internal business users/owners and external vendors to understand their requirements and to provide the necessary solutions and support. The candidate should have good communication skills, be able to multitask and engage different layers of stakeholders.
- Full spectrum of support, maintenance and enhancements of SAP S4/Hana Enterprise Management Cloud 1909, SAP S/4 Finance Cloud for Cash Management and SAP Business Planning & Consolidation (BPC) for SAP S4/Hana Cloud.
- Implementing and leading best practices for accounting function to General Ledger, AR, AP, Treasury, Asset accounting, controlling and profitability process area within the month end close and consolidation process.
- Apply and maintain internal controls to support end users.
- Provide support for financial consolidation.
- Configure BPC for planning functionality and key planning utilities in SAP including but not limited to Input Schedules, Allocations and Forecast Models
- Use formal methodologies during project preparation, requirement gathering/blueprinting, design, build/test, training and deployment.
- Support and advise stakeholders and/or end-users on solution architecture.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering/IT/Computer Science.
- At least 5 years in relevant SAP product implementation experience as a consultant in Financial Accounting & Reporting and Business Planning and/or Financial Consolidation processes, techno functional solution experience (including Identity Provisioning Services).
- Sound knowledge of SAP S4/Hana Enterprise Management Cloud 1909, SAP S/4 Finance Cloud for Cash Management and SAP Business Planning & Consolidation (BPC) for SAP S4/Hana Cloud.
- Insights into functional and technical aspects of SAP software components.
- Product configuration knowledge of the SAP FICO (GL, PCA, CCA, COPA), SAP Fixed Assets, SAP BPC (including BW).
- A working knowledge of SAP CM, SAP BPC BADI & Script Logic and Power BI tools will be an added advantage.
- Experience in leading or managing a project and with excellent analytical skills and proven ability to resolve issues under tight deadlines and in a dynamic working environment.
- UK MNC, good corporate culture and 5-day work week (Centralized location)
- With AWS and variable bonus
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.