We are looking for an experienced SAP Consultant for one of our global shipping clients. The SAP Consultant will be responsible for the successful delivery of the Transportation Management (TM) module solution, design, implementation of our client. You can expect to work in a multi-national/ matrix environment and working closely with international stakeholders virtually to work on the latest SAP S/4 HANA.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years of experience as SAP functional consultant and 3 years of experience managing transportation management module. Having SAP TM certification would have an advantage.
60% – Solutions
- Defines the solutions based on SAP platforms and ensures (accountability) successful implementation
- Reviews solution with key stakeholders (business users, IT domain leads, Vendors, etc) throughout the implementation lifecycle to ensure alignment on requirements.
- Liaises with development / build teams to ensure successful delivery of solutions.
- Identifies, recommends and presents any necessary revisions to the overall solution arising from change requests for governance review and approval.
- Responsible to validate solution and test cases for change requests by working with members of the shared service centre
- Collaborates with other members to define the scope of solution, end to end and regression testing of the solution.
- Performs regular analysis of production issues to identify potential fixes for hidden problems
- Performs regular checks on the state of live interfaces to pre-emptively identify any problems that could stall business actions, thereby fix such problems to ensure smooth operations.
15% – Ensuring Consistency
- Actively ensuring that the solution is scalable and maintainable, and pro-actively proposing ways to minimize the overall impact to the existing functionality
- Collaborates with various teams to ensure the solution delivered is consistent with all the downstream applications
15% – Date & Reports Accuracy
- Works with middleware team to ensure the data flow is according to business needs
- Builds and maintains data accuracy reports for both SAP and Non-SAP related applications.
- Extracts data (on demand) from legacy system for supporting IT related as well as business related activities (e.g. Business intelligence for Port call operations stream)
10% – status update reporting
- Reports to Project manager on the progress, issues and risks for all deployment activities
- Other status reporting when required by management
- At least 6 years of experience as SAP functional consultant
- At least 3 years of experience managing Transportation Management module
- SAP TM Certification is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and meticulous
- Patience and has great organisation skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!