We are looking for an experienced SAP ABAP Developer for one of our global shipping clients. The candidate will be responsible to design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements in FICO, SD and MM using ABAP technology.
The ideal candidate would have at least 3 years of experience in ABAP consulting in an SAP environment/ client and interfaces methodology and support. He/she would have a strong ability to understand complex system landscape configuration considering the E2E view. Having Shipping/Logistics industry experience will be an advantage.
- Maintain in roles &authorization and basic tasks.
- Support and maintain interface from/to core applications
- Provide technical support to end users
- Follow up Manage Engine tickets (SAP) assigned & clarify the issue with end users
- Communicate with Global SAP FICO team on the Development and Delivery of resolution
- Facilitate UT and UAT with users
- Provide appropriate assessment of SAP OSS notes with regard to relevance for CNCOABAP Operations
- Facilitate the CR and new requests discussions and UAT
- Work on the CR assigned by SAP Demand Manager and SAP FIC Manager
- Facilitate the discussions with SAP team members
- Perform detailed planning & project management of implementation activities for updates & patching where required
- Contribute input and coordination to training documentation for ABAP tasks
- Provide application and technical support (SAP FI/CO/MM,)
- Daily monitoring of SAP server and Basis tasks.
- Execute the support tasks assigned by Global SAP Manager
- A Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or related qualification
- At least 3 to 5 years in an ABAP consulting role in an SAP environment/client and interfaces methodology and support.
- Knowledge of SAP ABAP application operations
- Relevant skills and experience in SAP System and are process savvy of SAP FICO, SD, MM ABAP development.
- Knowledge of Reports, Interfaces, Enhancements, Conversions, Smart Forms, SAP script, Screen Painter, BDC, LSMW, User Exits, Menu Exits, Function Exit, Screen Exit, ALV Reports, Dialog Programming, Data Dictionary, RFC, ABAP Query, BAPI, BADI, PI, Adobe forms, ABAP workflow, Web DynPretc. Webservice creation & use ALE/iDoc, Oracle & PL/SQL.
- Experience in roles & authorization and basic basis knowledge.
- Understand the SAP Application Support and Change Management lifecycle.
- Knowledge of linkages in ABAP, PHP & MS SQL Server are preferred.
- ITIL Knowledge/experience would be an advantage.
- Strong diagnosis, analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail.
- Good communication skills with different levels of business users and technical teams.
- Good communication (both written and verbal).
- Ability to work in a team.
- Office located in city area.
- 5-day work week
- MNC work environment
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.