We are looking for a proactive Business Development Specialist for one of our global shipping clients. Working closely with the manager, the Specialist will be responsible for developing and growing the sales of Networking Services Product in various regions. He/she will promote, support and facilitate the Networking Services Products among the agency network in various regions and monitoring their performance through dashboard and develop new product business opportunity in the various regions.
To perform well in this role, you should be a good communicator, motivated, strong analytical skills and has a good knowledge of the shipping industry.
- Review product performance with Agencies to identify areas to improve
- Report product performance and progress to reporting superior
- Deliver product training / sharing / workshop to Agencies when required
- Meet customer to introduce product to gain support
- Solve product execution issues raised by stakeholders
- Gather ideas of Networking Services publicity for APAC/Clients
- Build annual target and PFA with Agency
- Engage relevant stakeholders to support in commercial needs.
- Agencies performance Report
- Ad hoc tasks / projected assigned by superior
- Bachelor’s degree, from a recognized University, with a specialization in Maritime, Business Management, Logistics & Supply Chain, or in related disciplines
- Preferably 2 years of commercial experience
- Able to work independently with innovation thinking
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.