We are looking for an experienced and proactive Sales Manager for one of our international clients in industrial engineering to support their Data Centre sales team. Reporting to the Sales Director, he/she will mainly be responsible for developing sales strategies and generate new business to the company through developing and negotiating with potential and existing key accounts, end customers, consultants, and system integrators.
The ideal candidate would have extensive knowledge of the current market conditions, competitive positions, and provide the right level of solutions/ services. This position is responsible to aggressively achieve profitable growth through monitoring of Data Centre project pipelines and assisting to convert these into actual orders.
- Be the expert in Data Center power products and solutions, industry standards and overall on-site power system design and integration.
- Generate new business opportunities and proposes potential business deals by contacting potential customers, decision makers and target accounts. Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements and evaluate options.
- Works closely with local, regional, and global teams to close new business deals with persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential key accounts/customers to come onboard. Collaborates to establish long-term working relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers at different management levels across key accounts’ organizations.
- Establish, cultivate, and maintain key relationships with end customers, influencers, and contractors. This can be done in conjunction with distribution partners and direct engagement.
- Uncover and build opportunity pipelines with Sales, end customers and advance through the sales stages progressively till deal closure. Ensures that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM and sales/project management system.
- Establish budgetary forecasts and sales volume targets for the SEA DC market.
- Collaborate with Sales to assess level of involvement required from distribution to ensure success of closing business and project opportunities. Provides project guidance for price and quotation strategy to distribution network.
- Identifies and support in qualification of strategic alliances to expand PS solution, products, and services; and business networking to leverage into additional markets.
- Provide front line Data Center related marketing and technical support to distribution partners and dealers, as necessary.
- Analyze sales and market data to provide relevant information to senior management for decision making.
- Plays an active role in promoting the company’s products in trade events and associations. Works with Marketing and Engineering to create, prepare and present technical papers and other application specific white papers for marketing collateral, trade journals and conferences.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 5 years of relevant sales experience in the power generation business; or
- Solid proven direct and channel sales track record
- Able to present and negotiate with senior executives and decision makers both internally and externally
- Results driven, strong will to compete and win in a business environment
- Able to travel frequently (50%) and work independently
- A good team player and enjoys interacting with people of all levels.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.