Our client is one of the leading manufacturers for industrial generators for marine, homes, commercial, portable as well as UPS. We are looking for an experienced and proactive Sales Engineer to support the sales team in regional activities. He/ she will mainly be responsible for developing sales strategies and generate new business via channel establishment to meet sales, revenue and margin targets.
- Generates new sales and grow share of wallet for products in area of responsibility, with strong focus on business development through distribution partners or independently
- Establishes, cultivates and maintains key relationships with end customers, influencers and contractors. This can be done in conjunction with distribution partners and direct engagement
- Uncovers and builds opportunity pipelines with end customers and advance through the sales stages progressively till deal closure
- Establishes budgetary forecasts and sales volume targets for the market
- Works with Distribution Management team to formalize and execute Annual Operating Plans (AOP) with distributors
- Advises key stakeholders on competitive sales and market data, current development and trends of customers and distribution channels
- Provides front line marketing and technical support to distribution partners and dealers as necessary
- Analyzes sales and market data to provide relevant information to senior management for decision making
Qualifications / Requirements
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with at least 5 years of relevant sales experience in the power generation business; or
- Solid proven direct and channel sales track record
- Able to present and negotiate with senior executives and decision makers both internally and externally
- Results driven, strong will to compete and win in a business environment
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.