We are looking for an experienced Regional Pre-Sales Consultant for one of the leading IT Technology Clients. He/she will be responsible to actively drive and manage the pre-sales process with direct and channel customers. He/she will need to demonstrate the ability to articulate the company’s technology and product portfolio and positioning to both business and technical users.
Acting as an SME (Subject Matter Expert) from a product, technical, and regulatory perspective across the company product offering, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced industry professional with strong core technical skills and product knowledge to join and add value to a dedicated and friendly team. This role will get hold of an eco-system strategy based on Cloud Orchestration and Intelligent Automation, Advanced Data Center, Content Delivery, align the needed resources to support that strategy (internal teams and channels), and work cross-functionally to bring significant revenue to the company. This role is critical to the success of the region, the candidate should be self-motivated, results oriented to achieve success and maximize revenues.
• Working alongside our experienced product team, attending meetings with potential key clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
• Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
• Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally • Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders • Prepare and present product demonstrations
• Manage RFP process and execution including questions, proposal and business case content and RFP follow up meetings and demonstrations
• Execute proof-of-concepts for the GDS Conversant customer screening solution including the achievement on success criteria, optimising results and writing reports
• Work with Product team to feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products
• Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
• Understand business drivers and risks involved to the customers and the organization
• Able to understand business drivers and risks involved with the customer and the company
• Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm
• Provide accurate and timely management information, to include – activity reports, KPI’s
• Structure and produce compelling sales proposals/commercial and technical documentation outlining the value proposition, cost savings and business benefits to clients of using the company’s proposition
• Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or sciences
• Minimum 5 years’ Experience in pre-sales/sales engineering/solutions consulting
• Technical understanding and ability to describe and sell the principles of APIs & integration, data formats, data security, SaaS. Strong understanding of Cloud Orchestration, Data Center, Content Delivery Network
• Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities
• Experience with dealing with client IT teams as well as systems integrations
• Passionate self-starter that is self-directed and able to execute independently
• Working knowledge of the businesses and partners in the local territory
• Ability to run productive customer-facing and partner-facing meetings while providing timely and relevant written follow-up
• A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas and targets
• Understanding of the sales cycle in conjunction with business processes internally and externally
• Self-driven and able to manage a diverse, high-volume workload • Possess a certain level of Emotional Intelligence (EQ). Ability to quickly build productive relationships in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills. Able to communicate in Chinese is a plus.
• Well organized with effective time and activity management skills
• Ability to apply entrepreneurial strengths in a driven, forward-thinking manner
• Ability to achieve a high level of customer and partner satisfaction being a technophile
• 30% Travelling is required.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!