We are looking for an experienced and hands-on Regional HR Manager for an international and fast-paced organization to provide strategic business partnership with highly pragmatic, hands-on HR advice and support to the Asia Pacific Senior Leadership Team. He/she will provide HR leadership and operational direction to 4 offices in the region including Singapore.
The ideal candidate would have at least 5 years of HR managerial experience in operating in a fast paced international work environment. He/she would have the ability to blend both strategic thinking and operational HR delivery to meet the HR requirements of the 4 offices in the APAC region.
Reporting to the Global Head of HR, the Regional HR Manager will lead a small HR team and be responsible to oversee and manage the full spectrum of HR operational matters ranging from talent acquisition, onboarding & relocation, performance & talent management, compensations & benefits, employee relations, manpower policies & legislative compliance etc of the 4 offices in Asia Pacific region.
- At least 5 years experience working in a Senior HR position within a global, fast paced, commercial environment across multiple geographic locations.
- Ability to blend both strategic thinking and operational HR delivery to meet customer needs and able to balance multiple priorities and demands whilst maintaining accuracy and quality.
- Proven track record in managing all aspects of employee relations and legal frameworks in APAC region especially in Singapore & India
- A team player and skilled communicator, leads through collaboration and buy-in, confident in supporting senior management and team members in the achievement of their business goals through coaching, consulting & influencing.
- Able to formulate and advocate clear opinions whilst being sensitive in influencing and partnering; quickly establishes trusted peer-level interaction with Management team and all employees.
- Excellent internal consulting skills, proactively analyses and interprets HR data to highlight current issues and concerns of commercial relevance; diagnose and propose effective and creative solutions to support business initiatives.
- Strong project management skills, change management, conflict management, negotiation and stakeholder management at all levels, (internal and external).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (advanced Excel); familiar with HR technology platforms.
- Payroll- Must have strong understanding and experience in preparation and approval. Having prior experience in handling payroll matters in India will be an advantage.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.