As the Regional Human Resources Manager, you will be responsible for managing the human resources (HR) activities within the designated regions. You will collaborate with the management team to implement HR strategies that align with the organization’s overall goals. This role requires a thorough understanding of HR best practices, employment laws, and effective communication skills.
Strategic HR Planning:
- Work with HQ to develop and implement HR strategies aligned with organizational goals.
- Work closely with regional and corporate leadership to ensure HR initiatives support business objectives.
Talent Acquisition & Training and Development:
- Lead regional recruitment efforts, including sourcing, interviewing, and onboarding.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and ensure timely recruitment processes.
- Identify training needs and coordinate development programs.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and skill enhancement.
Payroll, Performance Management & Compensation and Benefits:
- Manage payroll vendors to ensure timely and accurate payments to all offices.
- Oversee performance management processes, including goal-setting, evaluations, and development plans.
- Provide coaching and support to managers in addressing performance issues.
- Ensure competitive and fair compensation practices across the regions.
- Administer regional benefits programs and provide guidance on employee inquiries.
Employee Relations & Employee Engagement
- Address employee relations issues promptly and effectively.
- Conduct investigations and provide guidance on conflict resolution.
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and company policies.
- Initiate and implement initiatives to enhance employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Conduct regular surveys and feedback sessions to gauge employee sentiment.
Legal Compliance & HR Metrics and Reporting
- Stay updated on employment laws and regulations applicable to the region.
- Ensure HR practices and policies comply with local laws.
- Track and analyze HR metrics to assess the effectiveness of HR programs.
- Prepare and present reports to regional and corporate leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- At least 5 years of progressive HR managerial experience in a MNC.
- Good knowledge of employment laws and HR best practices.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong in building relationships and collaborating across the business.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with diverse teams and build positive working relationships.