We are looking to for an energetic and proactive Receptionist / Admin Assistant for one of our shipping clients. The ideal candidate would possess good communication skills and has at least 1-2 years of working experiences working in similar role.
- Maintaining professional, clean, and welcoming office facilities for external and internal meetings.
- Administration of all access passes for new joiners and visitors.
- Administration of Senior Commercial and management business expenses as required.
- Participation in organizing office social events and staff engagement activities.
- Provide assistance to the Office / Facilities Manager in the following:
- Maintaining office documentation & filing of corporate & trade agreements
- Preparing documentation for new company registration as required
- Assisting with submission of insurance claims for staff
- Organizing seating arrangements for overseas visitors and new joiners
- Assisting with office travel and accommodation arrangements at comparative prices and within the company group policy guidelines
- Assisting with the documentation required for visa application for all visitors and staff travelling
- Assisting with staff expense claims for Directors/ Managers with EA support as required
- Ensuring that the pantry area is well stocked and tidy
- Liaising with building management on facilities issues as required
- Assisting with non-confidential HR paperwork as required
- Assisting with organizing training, meetings, and events
- Reception duties include but not limited to:
- Welcoming visitors and providing refreshments
- Welcome and organize contractors / vendors
- Answer and manage Cisco multi-line telephone system
- Attend to all courier and dispatch requirements for both incoming as well as outgoing posts
- Coordinate bookings of meeting rooms and maintain overall cleanliness of the meeting rooms and reception area.
- Maintain supplies of the Office Pantry, corporate stationery, and business cards
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Experience of managing telephone systems, preferably in an open plan environment
- Relevant work experience in basic administration work
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- Basic IT skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint) an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!