Our client is looking for an experienced pricing analyst to join their organization to manage the overall commercial activities of assigned service(s). Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the incumbent will help the team achieve the overall KPI to maximize revenue, liftings and profitability. The ideal candidate would have at least 2-3 years working experience in the container shipping or freight-forwarding industry, with pricing experience.
- To ensure timely responses to pricing, bid, contract and rate enquiries are in accordance with strategic trade objectives, revenue, volume and targets.
- To monitor and track Country’s lifting performance (including customer profile) closely to ensure weekly allocation has been filled up.
- To monitor whole vessel utilization very closely and guide front line offices to achieve the ideal cargo mix.
- To analyse, evaluate, research and process all pricing, bid, contract and rate enquiries (including the maintenance of rate guideline) for the exports within intra-Asia region.
- To ensure all contracts and rate filings are implemented and executed in conformance to our contract clauses.
- Compliance management – Ensure that trade processes pertaining to surcharge methodology, filings and approvals are compliant with applicable regulator requisites.
- Monitor and analyze vessel performance, loading factors, daily positions and take necessary actions
- Monitor and analyze Agents’ weekly vessel profile and weekly performance
- To engage with external business stakeholders for the purpose of rate enquiries, tendering, local practices etc.
- Tertiary education or above, preferably in shipping, logistics management or business administration
- 1-2 years working experience in container shipping / freight forwarding is preferred
- Proficient in MS Excel – Vlookup and Pivot Table
- Good knowledge on the shipping industry
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.