We are looking for a proactive and experienced Post Fixture Executive to perform monitor schedule of ships and calculate freight, hire and demurrage charges as well as to follow up on unpaid invoices so as to ensure prompt settlement within targeted time frame. He/she would also negotiate laytime and reimbursement disputes with Charterers, perform monthly review of outstanding invoices with Management and process broker commissions.
The ideal candidate would have strong knowledge of charter-party and/or at least 1-2 years of previous working experience in a similar position.
- Maintain list of vessels on time-charter with commercial details of fixture.
- Ensure Freight is billed ahead of voyage completions, and hire billed in advance prior to delivery / next hire period.
- Calculate delivery and redelivery bunkers.
- Obtain flat rates for spot voyages from world scale, calculate freight rates in accordance to recap and issue invoices to Charterers.
- Follow up on vessel schedules, check payment due dates and ensure hire / freight payments are received on completion of voyages.
- Daily report to Management on all overdue Hire / Freight invoices.
- Maintain Freight & Hire module with accuracy on billed and receivables. Match funds received by Treasury against invoices issued in Freight & Hire module.
- Analyse and correct laytime calculations submitted by Operators, collate cargo documents for each port and issue invoice to Charterers. Check that demurrage notifications are timely sent by Operators.
- Do voyage reviews and follow up with Operators to ensure all claims are submitted ahead of time bar.
- Verify deviation statements, heating logs etc submitted by Operators and ensure billing is a reflection of the terms agreed for the fixture.
- Review Charterer’s counters, reject and/or negotiate settlements in accordance to charter-party.
- Process brokerage commission invoices.
- Prepare payment instructions to Treasury for all bareboat ships.
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Accounts or Maritime Studies preferred
- Strong knowledge of charter-party and/or previous working experience in a similar position would be an added advantage
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel would be an added advantage
- Location: Centralised location
- Excellent staff benefits – Medical and Dependents’ coverage etc.
- Performance Bonus: Yes, subject to company’s performance as well as individual’s performance
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!