We are looking for a Post Fixture Executive for one of our global shipping clients. The incumbent will be responsible for the day-to-day activities of the Post Fixtures activities and reports to the Manager (Operations). The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ relevant hands-on experience in Post Fixtures activities including freight tax calculation, follow-ups on outstanding issues to achieve timely settlement.
- Ensure all relevant hire/freight invoices, claims, reimbursements, and additional billings are billed to Charterers timely and/or within the charter period.
- Follow up on unpaid invoices and ensure prompt settlement within targeted time frame.
- Regularly send chasers to Charterers for their agreement/comments for all outstanding claims.
- Management reporting on all outstanding receivables.
- Maintaining the IMOS module with accurate billing records and receivables.
- Process brokerage commission invoices.
- Process payment schedule for bareboat vessels.
- Maintain list of vessels on time/spot charter with commercial details of fixture such as hire costs and hire period.
- Ensure Hire/Freight/Reimbursements are billed to charterers in advance.
- Liaise with Operations, Compliance, Chartering and Treasury Departments for additional information and/or supporting documents in response to Charterer’s queries for prompt settlement of billed invoices.
- Update payment due dates in IMOS and ensure payments are received.
- Daily report to Management on all overdue Hire invoices.
- Maintain IMOS with accuracy on billed and receivables. Match funds received by Treasury against invoices issued in Freight & Hire module. Ensure invoices and supporting documents are attached in IMOS.
- Review Charterer’s counters, reject and/or negotiate settlements in accordance with charter-party.
- Prepare payment instructions to Treasury for all bareboat ships.
- To cover for Bulk Post Fixtures as and when required.
- To assist Accounts Department as and when required.
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Accounts or Maritime Studies preferred.
- Strong knowledge of charter-party and/or previous working experience in a similar position would be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills – spoken and written English.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel would be an added advantage.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!