We are looking for an experienced and detail oriented Payroll Specialist for one of our international shipping clients. The position will play a key role in providing strong payroll & benefits operational support to the HR Team. The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years of hands-on experience in handling local payroll in a fast paced and international work setting. He/she will be highly meticulous and is able to work independently and autonomously.
- Payroll Administration, Ensure timely and accurate execution of CPF, government-claim submissions (Maternity, Paternity, Childcare and NS claims), income tax (IR8A and IR21) matters
- Prepare monthly payroll instruction and liaise with third-party payroll vendor for processing
- Verify the payroll report from the vendor
- Prepare monthly payroll report
- Administer annual leave migration in the payroll system
- Prepare cheque issuance for resignee’s final settlement
- Maintain HR systems related to payroll
- Act as first point of contact for payroll queries by employees, Regional & Global HR Team
- Run and prepare internal & external audit
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field required.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Payroll
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!