We are looking for an experienced and meticulous Payroll Manager for one of our international clients in the transportation service industry. The Payroll manager will manage the full spectrum of their Payroll functions including employee reimbursements of the company.
The ideal candidate would have at least 3 years of proven track record in managing the entire payroll functions and have Easypay system experiences or equivalent. He/she would have good communication skills and possess a high level of integrity and a sense of urgency.
• Full spectrum of Payroll functions including employee reimbursements
• Documentation of payroll activities in accordance with regulations and existing laws.
• Reconciliation of payment & CPF submission
• Preparation and submission of IR8A, IR8E, IR21
• Coordinate timely payments together with the Accounts Payable Team
• All other matters pertaining to payroll functions.
• Diploma holder in Human Resources / Business Administration or related qualification
• At least 3 years of managerial experience in handling the entire payroll functions of a firm with blue and white collared employees.
• Having Easypay software experiences will be an advantage.
• Good problem-solving skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and ensure payrolls are being processed timely and accurately.
• High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results orientation.
• 5-day work week (9.00am to 6.00pm)
• Location in the West with free company transportation from Jurong East MRT station (upcoming).
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thanks you for your understanding