We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Payroll & HR Admin Executive for one of our international commodities clients. The position will play a key role in providing strong payroll & benefits operational support to the HR Team. The ideal candidate would have at least 4-5 years of hands-on experience in handling outsource payroll vendor in a fast paced and international work setting. He/she will be highly meticulous and is able to work independently and autonomously.
- Processing payroll and other payroll related activities (GL entries, bonus accruals, allocation reports, CPF reporting, etc).
- Update employee data to payroll vendor for payroll system.
- Advise Accounts/Finance on payroll charging and reconciliation during month-end closing.
- Preparation of documentations in relation to payroll & compensation (e.g., final settlement letters, annual increment letters, ad-hoc adjustment letters).
- Tax clearance for foreigners & annual income tax submission.
- Tracking of guaranteed/deferred payments to ensure all payments are made.
- Liaise with auditors with regards to payroll audit.
- Expat Management / Employment Pass Management & contact point for expat management vendor.
- Coordinate employment pass application/renewal/cancellation with vendor & verify invoices.
- Liaise with vendor with regards to information required for tax clearance & annual tax submission.
- Liaise with Global Mobility colleague on expats relocation expenses & submit to Treasury for processing.
- Coordinate Tripartite Transfer Agreement sign-off.
- Contact point for medical management vendor.
- Medical administration (e.g., informing medical management vendor with regards to staff movement, liaise with vendor with regards to annual renewal requirements, etc).
- Administration of leave claims (e.g., maternity, childcare leave, extended childcare leave, paternity leave).
- Tracking of employee benefits & pay via payroll (e.g., birthday, newborn & newlywed).
- Address employee queries on benefits in coordination with benefits vendor.
- Setting up and updating employee and organization data in Workday.
- Compiling of salary survey data.
- Preparation of employee contracts and ensure onboarding documents are completed by new hires.
- Notification to IT & Admin for staff movement.
- Preparation of ad-hoc letters as requested by employees.
- Processing and coordinating with Accounts on all HR-related invoices.
- Participate MOM Market Survey.
- Administer intern, contract & temporary employees’ timesheet.
- Administer per diem payment for overseas assignment / posting.
- Diploma or Degree in HRM or related field required.
- At least 4-5 years of relevant experience, preferably handling outsource payroll vendor.
- Strong numerical skills with an eye for details and highly accurate.
- Able to work independently, meticulous, organized, and systematic.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel skills.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!