We are looking for an experienced payroll & benefits specialist for a 1 -year contract term for one of our global clients. The position will play a key role in providing strong payroll & benefits operational support to the APAC HR Team. The ideal candidate would have at least 3 years of hands-on experience in handling local and regional payroll in a fast paced and international work setting. He/she will be highly meticulous and is able to work independently and autonomously.
Payroll & Benefits Administration
- Manage and execute monthly payroll processes and regular benefits administrations across the APAC region
- Ensure timely and accurate execution of CPF, government-claim submissions (Maternity, Paternity, Childcare and NS claims), income tax (IR8A and IR21) matters
- Provide prompt update and accurate maintenance of employee database (PeopleHR) and personnel files
- Support in providing inputs to update HR reports, budget report, internal HR working templates, external statutory/labour market survey and headcount related reporting
- Monitor employees’ work pass matters, probationary period, etc
- Review and update Employee Handbooks and Business Conduct Guidelines
- Maintain organisation charts and prepare monthly HR reports
- Support in the update of HR policies, processes and procedures
- Participate in HR audit and liaison with internal and external auditors
- Coordinate exit process: payroll, employee records, benefits administration
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.