Our client, a chief in Application Security Testing, is looking for a self-starter, collaborative and energetic Partner Manager (ASEAN) based in Singapore, to align partners (identify, analyze, propose, deploy and track) in maximising the market opportunity for their portfolio of security solutions and services.
This role is within the Software Integrity Group in Singapore and is positioned for growth in the region with the partner eco-systems as their primary revenue engine embedded in the ASEAN go-to-market strategy. He/she will be responsible to drive and manage the ASEAN channels ecosystems, including distributors, resellers, advisories, MSPs and Global SIs. He/she will work collaboratively with internal marketing team to create joint sales development campaigns led by partners focused on new business, upsell and portfolio expansion.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years Channel and B2B Enterprise sales experience who possesses a Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant degree in cybersecurity field.
- Drive and manage the ASEAN channels ecosystems, including distributors, resellers, advisories, MSPs and Global SI
- Establish good and strong relations with the strategic partners at the executive management level
- Map and deploy appropriate partner resources in the various markets to support ASEAN business goals
- Build correct level of partner resources capacity and capability to meet the growth of the various segments
- Ensure practical and achievable business plans to drive sales revenue of SIG solutions
- Develop qualified and sustainable sales pipeline through partner sales and marketing effort
- Execute on key goals of the partner business plan: sales enablement, technical, marketing or event creation
- Work collaboratively with SIG marketing team to create joint sales development campaigns led by partners focused on new business, upsell and portfolio expansion.
- Able to articulate and present SIG positioning, product messaging and value proposition at different audience settings
- Drive partner sales expertise in broad and vertical messaging across the portfolio.
- Drive Partner program qualification cadence, in particular drive partners skillset certification.
- Maintain sales forecast across your Partners and have deal visibility of all unmanaged opportunities.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant degree in cybersecurity field
- Minimum 5 years Channel and B2B Enterprise sales experience
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining partner relationships
- Familiar with SFDC and (good to have exposure to) popular SaaS sales & partner portal tools (e.g. ZiftOne)
- Strong understanding of ASEAN GTM and regional partner network
- Strong and consistent partner and direct sales track record
- Able to work to targets, prioritize workload and manage own schedule
- Display ability to communicate well and be articulate
- Organized in planning and execution matters
- Willing to learn and able to adapt new approaches, lessons and information into new Partner training and messaging
- Open in accepting new ideas and able to adapt to a dynamic environment
- Collaborative as default style but Self Starter
- Hard working and resilient
- Able to travel where required (no more than 30%)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.