We are currently looking for an Oracle ERP Cloud Assistant Manager for one of our leading global clients in the Maritime Industry. The ideal candidate must have a strong functional and technical experience in Oracle ERP Cloud with strong hands-on experience in Core Financials, Procurement, and operational business processes in General Ledger Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Invoice Processing, Expense Management, Office Procurement, Advanced Access and Control and Reporting.
- As the ideal candidate, you would have a background as ERP Finance module and process consultant, either in a company internal or external role. You are well acquainted with the audit and compliance requirements revolving around Finance controls and change management.
- You have already gained experience in managing direct reports, as internal and/or external resources. You know well how to organize a lean operation of an ERP, balancing well the desired high user-satisfaction with the necessary optimization of incident management and best operational costs. Structuring, leading, and implementing improvements / projects revolving around the finance module is familiar to you. You are hands on when it comes to ORACLE ERP Cloud configuration.
- You feel comfortable in leading productive discussions in a larger senior audience, and you can conceptualize your thoughts well and structure them efficiently within a presentation using modern communication tools.
- You will be the application owner for our Finance applications and report to the Head of Business solutions.
- Application Systems Architecture & Design, Development, Implementation and BAU Operations Support for Oracle ERP Cloud General Ledger Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Invoice Processing, Expense Management, Office Procurement, Advanced Access and Control, Reporting, and linkages with systems Kyriba Treasury, Payroll, banks, Hyperion, Fleet/Commercial.
- Support for archive legacy system EBS Financial and Procurement.
- Responsible for Incident Management, Service Request and Change Management and ensure all incident tickets are managed and resolved within SLA for portfolio in scope. Serve as primary-in charged person for Oracle ERP Cloud and its linkages with other systems, Kyriba, EBS.
- Engage actively with users.
- Manage business users and respective IT in accordance to agreed corporate IT governance.
- Corporate and IT Governance and Compliance:
– Adhere to IT Governance of Demand Management via Change Control Board, Standardize delivery Solutions Delivery Life Cycle and Service Delivery, Enterprise Architecture framework Guidelines, Standards & Policies, Project Management standards.
– Regularly review risk exposure related to portfolio in scope and recommend corresponding control measures to mitigate risk pursuant to risk management principles, framework & process
– Support conduct of annual internal and external assessment and audits for portfolio in scope.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in implementation, management and operations support of Finance systems
- Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Invoice Processing, Expense Management, Office Procurement, Advanced Access and Control, Reporting
- Ability to serve as an expert resource in Oracle ERP Cloud Financials and Procurement processes and configuration.
- Hands-on experience in supporting an end-user environment, strong in solutions and service delivery processes.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional, multi-disciplined teams.
- Is well versed with project management methodologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to support a wide range of users.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, passionate, and strategic thinker with a strong problem-solving aptitude.
- Certification in PMP and ITIL Foundation are a plus.
- Experience in technologies such as: SQL, Oracle ERP Cloud OTBI, BIP Reports, OIC.
- Knowledge in FBDI/Web ADI, SOAP, and REST integration are a plus.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.