We are looking for an energetic and proactive Office Manager for one of our shipping clients. The Office Manager would be responsible to manage the day-to-day general office affairs matters as well as handling staff claims and staff travels. The ideal candidate would have at least 4-5 years of working experiences working in similar role and is capable to be independent and having good stakeholders’ management skills.
- Responsible for all aspects of office admin including but not limited to office reception, office supply, maintain filling system, gift procurement for clients and managing office facilities.
- Assist with travel arrangement including preparation of invitation letters and travel insurance.
- Sort / distribute mails including arrangement of local and international couriers.
- Coordinate office related procurement and services with vendors such as pantry, stationery, and office leasehold improvements.
- Prepares monthly employees expenses report for HQ.
- Submission of vendor invoices into Netsuites.
- Vendor payment coordination with HQ.
- Oversee facility management matters such as fixed asset inventories to maintain in IT system.
- Prepare monthly vendor AP report for HQ.
- Organize key company events and any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Local point of contact for any HR matters
- Handle employee onboarding / exit (setting up workstations, PC / laptop, access card, insurance etc) and liaising with IT and HR to Coordinate.
- Manage MoM Matters such as EP renewal, submit surveys and reports.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience as an administrator working in a fast-paced work environment
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, dependable and ability to multitask and meets deadlines
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Words, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 5-day work week.
- Centralised location and near MRT stations
- Good remuneration and staff benefits
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.