Our client is an established and leading global shipowner MNC based in Singapore. We are now looking for an experienced and proactive Network Engineer to be part of their global IT department. The Network Engineer will be responsible for managing, supporting and maintaining of network and security devices.
The ideal candidate would have strong knowledge of Cisco layer 2 and 3 switches, Fortigate firewalls and has at least 3 years of relevant experience as a Network Engineer.
- Perform system administration duties for Cisco switches, Ruckus wireless access points, Fortigate/Azure firewalls and Aruba Clearpass Network Access Control systems.
- Work with Solution/Cloud Architect to propose, create and support network connectivity requirements for new and existing systems in Microsoft Azure.
- Check and validate design changes by internal team and external vendors in Azure Production and Non-Production environment.
- Monitor network performance for all Wi-Fi, LAN connections and WAN internet lease lines in all offices, ensure maximum operations uptime and reliability in Production environment for onpremise and cloud systems/applications
- Perform software and firmware patching for on-premise devices.
- Support the corporate voice system using Microsoft Teams and liaise with the external service provider on service outages.
- Assist with Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Test (VAPT) and IT audit exercises with IT security team members and external vendors.
- Involve in the planning and execution of annual IT DR drills.
- Perform project management duties for infrastructure projects as and when needed.
- Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or equivalent;
- More than 3 years of relevant experience as Network Engineer;
- CCNA or CCNP Certification is mandatory;
- Strong working knowledge of Cisco layer 2 and 3 switches and Fortigate firewalls;
- Microsoft Azure Administrator certification is mandatory with hands-on experience supporting Azure workloads and resources;
- Preferably with Microsoft Azure Architect Design/Technology certification;
- Preferably with PMP or PRINCE2 certification.
- UK MNC and good corporate and team culture
- 5-day work week (Centralised location) & WFH arrangements after probation
- Budget: Basic Pay + AWS + Attractive Performance Bonus
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!