We are looking for an experienced Commercial Manager for one of our shipping clients. Reporting to the General Manager, the Commercial Manager will be responsible for promoting and selling the company’s services to clients and customers. The ideal candidate would have 8 years of marketing experiences in the offshore/ maritime industry and proven track record in generating new business leads, securing business and maintain key accounts of the company.
- Market research: Conduct market research to identify trends, customer needs and preferences, and competition.
- Sales: Develop and implement sales strategies and tactics to increase revenue and meet sales targets.
- Customer Relationship Management: Build and maintain relationships with clients and customers to increase loyalty and repeat business.
- Tender/ Contract Management: Negotiate, draft and manage tenders/ contracts with clients.
- Marketing: Develop ideas and create offers for marketing to major accounts by main market sector. Plan and carry out direct commercial and marketing activities and also manage external marketing agencies’ activities.
- Public Relations: Build and maintain positive relationships with the media and stakeholders to promote the company’s services.
- Minimum 8 years of business development experiences in the offshore or maritime industry.
- Keep abreast of market trends and chartering rates and is well informed of the industry’s practices.
- Proven track record in developing new business leads and contacts as well as key account management.
- Able to strategize business deals and contract structures.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills required.
- Able to travel overseas on short notice.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!