We are looking for an energetic Marine Executive for one of our dry bulk shipping clients. Reporting to the Marine Manager, this position is responsible for assisting the Marine Manager and supporting Marine Superintendents in various day-to-day Marine-related matters. The ideal candidate would have a minimum 2 years experience as a Marine Executive in a reputed Ship Owning or Management Company.
Mandatory audits, inspections, drills, and record-keeping:
- Monitor due dates for fleet’s ISM, ISPS, and MLC certificates and arrange audits and inspections as required with relevant authorities.
- Ensure updated ISM, ISPS, and MLC certificates are uploaded to the Fleet Management System.
- Monitor and apply for CSR changes as required, and ensure up-to-date records are uploaded to the Fleet Management System.
- Assist MSI (FT) in monitoring the Marine QA dashboard and arrange Right Ship Inspections, customer inspections, and other third-party inspections as required.
- Monitor that required onboard tests are done at specific intervals: SSAS tests, drills, and exercises and verify that data is registered as required in the Fleet Management System.
Data management & collection of data:
- Monitoring Marine QA dashboards and SERTICA information for data accuracy.
- Retrieve data from the Marina QA dashboard and SERTICA for management reports.
- Participate in the development of dashboards and information management.
- Support in connection with fleet-wide campaigns, case studies, etc. in the collection/registration of the information from the vessels.
Management of subscriptions and licenses:
- Follow up with external vendors for invoice clearing license renewal
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Marine Executive in a reputed Ship Management Company or similar industry.
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Attention to details
- Preferably Diploma in Maritime Science.
- Fluent in verbal/written English.
- Proven administrative skills in the areas of Quality Management and Marine operations.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding!