Manufacturing Manager (Industrial Engineering)
We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Manufacturing Manager for a global client to provide leadership and manage all operations relating to manufacturing, materials, facilities, engineering, and maintenance to ensure smooth and cost-effective manufacture of our client’s products. The ideal candidate would have at least 6 years of relevant experience as a Manufacturing Manager in the manufacturing industry for heavy industrial products.
- Ensure that production schedules are maintained, and product quality is of good quality.
- As high output and quality are critical goals, the Manufacturing Manager must coordinate myriad other tasks to achieve them. Some of these tasks include but not limited to ensuring equipment and assembly lines are operating optimally, scheduling materials, managing a team of production workers and enforcing strict and high safety standards.
- Develop manufacturing strategies and Implement cost reduction projects and continuous improvements within the manufacturing department.
- Overall in charge of the performance of the department in terms of quality, quantity, safety and discipline of the employees.
- Manage the preventive maintenance and repair of building, ground and equipment to ensure serviceability and efficiency.
- Develop and maintain an effective manufacturing organization by staffing the plant with adequate qualified manpower and ability to motivate and engage the employees.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual operating budget and performance improvement goals for Singapore plant.
- Diploma/ Degree holder in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with at least 6 years of relevant experience
- Must have proven track record as Manufacturing/ Operations/ Plant Manager or similar roles in Industrial Engineering industry and leading a team of production workers
- Able to lead root cause analysis investigations
- Aptitude for equipment operation and troubleshooting
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent problem solving, executive presentation and analytical skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding!