Our client is looking for an experienced Manager, Yield Optimization to join their organization to manage the overall commercial activities of assigned service(s). Reporting to the Trade Manager, the incumbent will help the team maximize profitability through strategic management of service offering, capacity, revenue and operating costs. The ideal candidate would have at least 5 years of relevant experience working in container shipping or freight forwarding industries.
Planning & Product:
- Work with stakeholders on monthly forecast & budget and analyze trend & variances
- Analyze results and dive in revenue / costs / loading profile to make recommendations for line results improvement in terms of costs efficiency and yield optimization
- Prepare adhoc P&L analysis and management reporting in various scenarios to support management decision making
- Ensure operational feasibility & smooth execution of recovery plans
- Develop network plan for forward product planning by studying coverage, allocation, ship deployment, partners’ performance and costings
- Monitor competitor activities and perform analysis of market trends to support formulation of pricing strategies and capacity planning decisions.
- Degree preferably in shipping, logistics management or business administration
- Around 5 years of relevant experience working in container shipping or freight forwarding industry
- Good understanding of ship operations, network design and/or yield optimization principles will be advantageous
- Proficient in Excel (Vlookup, Pivot Table & formulas)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.